Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

oh yeah , I am a "YAAAWN-BORING" kinda person!! There is nothing "ABOUT ME" that could excite you and make you read more..!!'

So, I thought this way i will write about the STAARS' we keep seeing in TV or MOVIE.!! yes that's how can i keep you interested in my orkut profile. I thoroughly enjoyed this idea of GURU BHAI..:D
But later it became a PURE "UHB-SESH-UHN" where i kept writing about BEST STARS /the Unsung heroes/the legends/REAL STAARS/STAR KIDS every week.. People also generously commented/scrapped after reading!!.. Some said "AARGH..:(("... some said "GRRR... X("..some said "OHHH GAWD..:O"..And some did say "wonderful:P" too!!but I did enjoy people's mixed reaction...:D ... some were PLAIN JEALOUS of my writing skills which was developed overnite..=)) Some even threatened to delete me from thier ORKUT freinds list for doing this STUPID thing or writing on their favourite star!! "I mean hadh hai yaar..!!mera itna bhi hakq nahi banta ki mein kisi ke baare mein boloon?":D Ok, then i realised for a "Great Author such pains are common". Salman Rushdie and Tasleema's are famous for the controversy they stir up. :-D

This idea of blogging came when someone called me up and said we missed last week's. B-)And some said Plz write about " so n so " STAAR, we wld luv to read.!! Some actually joined me in giving me details about star. Finally the need of the hour was TO BE HAPPY/TO MAKE URSELF n ODERS SMILE despite of thousands of "tenhshuns" u have in ur day to day life. Now i dont crave for comments :P. Its for pure individual satisfaction, I m writing and keeping an archive on these Super-acheivers. Anyways, if u dont like the sarcasm(if any- I truly blv i honestly like these STARz) or any comment on Any of ur star, 'I M SORRY, I HARDLY CARE!!' Did somebody say I AM ARROGANT.!!? heck ,who said so. PLEASE BUZZ OFF.. This place is not for u. Great Knowing u.

Oh yeah, U may find (at times) My historical obsession of finding "A" and "J" in every damn line, a lil too much!! but then if u have met me U wld say "THIS IS NUTHING". [ so if anybody asks u, what is HEIGHT OF self obsession, u can coolly say "6feet 1 inches"]..So guys, happy reading. I wld luv to know your views.!!

And my sincere thanks to Rachana"Crazy"kamat who designed dis chic-look for the blog.!! nd also one more krajee sister "Pundi da Poo" who has enuf patience to go thruogh n encourage all dis stupid stuff.. :) sisters!! god bless ya both. Hopefully we r not the "ONLY 3" who read this foolish stuff :P :))

Cheerz
- l"AJ"y author
(ps: thanks to numerous websites, which give me ideas n insight into these star's life. eg: wiki/google etc. I just cut n paste them, which I blv am an expert in... ciao)

2 fan mails:

ooooo I'm being thanked...I'm so excited :O ..hehhehe.. :P

But sersly, I'm vhuuury huppy coz u did..what u were supposed to do..
Just keep my requests in mind..n u shall have my tremendous support!

Anna, Now this is something i can publicize. ;)

July 2, 2007 at 12:23 AM  

hey anna.. apun bhi hai padhne ke liye.. dontcha worry

July 8, 2007 at 12:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home