Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

well this girl has Rach has no oder work.. :p I m hardly finding time to finish my pending work/updating my blog/orkutting etc etc.And this girl has tagged me in her blog and asked me to musically narrate myself. how dumb.!! :D Naa, but she is sweet.. so here I m doing this at this wee hours..
(Not at all 'in funny mood'.. cant be funny everytime/everywhere and certainly not when ur minutes away to goto sleep..... :O)

1. which song is being played in ur mind rite NOW!

“Aapki nazaron ne samjha…. –latadi”

2. one song that describes ur life.... (no self made compositions please!)
Mein zindagi ka saat nibhaata chal gaya
Har fikr ko dhuven mein udaata chala gaya…!!

3. the song u listen to most on ur i-pod/ MP3/ cell/ PC/ etc
sorry ( boring for you), Bhajans by bhimsen joshi/vidyabhooshan/narasimha nayak..whicheva my i-pod plays, when itz in shuffle mode… :D

4. a song that describes best the foll stages in ur life:

- school days=>> “woh kaagaz ki kashti, woh baarish ka mausam…” jagjit singh
- friends==.>> well Reminds me of lotsa songs that we played in MIT (pink floyd, bryan adams, eagles included too :D).. specially me n shishir, yelling out loudly “pardesssi, pardesssi……. “ imitatin altaf and mumbai local train waala singers…pathetically!!
- ur mood rite now!!!==> “aaaooooo naaa…aooooo naaa :P”

5. your all time favorite song, nd the reason for it... mebbe some memory/ some funny story/etc!!!

Half ticket….— kishore da’s song.. aake seedhi lagi dil pe …..hey bijuriya….( tried many times, unsuccessful attempts to sing that male/female version.. Kishore rocks!!)

And Remo’s Ek ho gaye hum aur tum…. (I sing that in weird(himace) ways :P make me sing when I meet you next :)) )

Well on a serious note there are many Latadi songs….

6. a song u wish u hadn't heard!!! (more than one is always a pleasure!!!)
Mayya Mayya –GURU… naa mallika is not d reason...:D obviously can’t mention d reason… Infact I deleted that song immediately..stupid I am.. :P

7. a song that would best describe..... me ie: Rachana
Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai..ek hazaarone mein apni rachana (behena) hai…:D

8. (i jus cudn't miss this!!!) If, u were in an elevator with Himesh Reshammiya and Altaf Raja, you would..........

Make himace sing Pardesssi…( note the stress on s’ the way altaf sings…)And pass his cap to altaf..guess he deserves it more as he is going bald and broke.. himace ke pass bahut paise hai yaar aaj kal..

tejaswini, u r tagged..:)) (sirf mein hi kyon bhugatloon? hehe) ..........
Thanks for refreshing my memories.. Rach..

cheerz -AJ:)

2 fan mails:

arre wah! u replied n all huh? i neva thought u wud :P .. or did the poor gal Rachna push u to do it after all her efforts..

yenniways, padhne main as usual majja came :)

Purni

August 9, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

anna dearest.. COLOR CHANGE KARO... Bilkul andhera aankhon ke saamne...

August 10, 2007 at 12:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home