Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Heck, whats the use living like a "FAMED NAMELESS"!! I will try to give "exact approximate" about myself!! First of all my "Straight Sarcasm" has put me into trouble most of the time..ie, I have a "clear doubt" that u must have already formed "objective opinion" about me.. So, somebody says do you play politics, I just say its a "OLD NEWS" But in my opinion"Even the most reasonable people continue to find depths within themselves that are logically inconsistent" :OOOOO

So, I wanna give a "honestly threatening" intro of mine in this "limited space".. But the truth is I am "Perfectly Imperfect" kinda guy!!

I have been very "regularly irregular" on orkut these days!! Gotta finish some "advanced BASIC" courses related to my job.. You must have found my "deafening silence" "a little too much"!!.. But I m so, "Consistently inconsistent"

I sometime find "Everything is found missing" in life!! :( u know everything in those "ordered chaos" sorts.. I keep looking for ideas to have a "Constant change" in life!!:OOO..

Though those who have seen us both, say I am "original copy" of my dad, I am not at all LIKE him!! I was "regularly absent" in school and colleges!! Like, Those whom u refer as "actively inactive" student!! But I had a "Virtual Memory"..so passing was not at all difficult..
I was "absolutely unsure" about future then.. But all I wanted to be "Negatively positive"!!Before somebody said I am , "Fit for nothing" I had to prove myself without any "systematic error"!! Means, life was "Simply complicated"
But those who know me "little bit well" say I am "dangerously Harmless"!! :P

Even in my "insomniac dreams" I never thought that I will be "ALL ALONE" in Pune at somepoint of time in my life....wherein just to get a simple "POST PAID" :O phone connections is bloody tough..!! my home is an "orderly mess" these days.. I am "tired of being lazy"

to kill this "Exciting Boredom" , I need an "Intelligent Girl" :O, who should be "awfully pretty"!! and also a "sweet pain" with those "rude smiles":D... WHO WILL BE "totally partial" about ME always...In short the GIRL should be "Exactly similar" to me ....(oops, I aint girl :)) ) but I wanna give her "better than the best" in life.. Am I asking the "unusally usual"?? Please leave ur "valuable scrap" and encourage n pray me to get good girl.. . lolzzzzzzz

8 fan mails:

Kya confusion hai yaar.

Itna "East-west" personality-wale aadmi ki life "awfully wonderful" rahegi aur tujhe teri "Intelligent Girl" dhundte dhundte tujhe "aakash paatal " "1-0" karna hoga :)

November 22, 2007 at 4:30 AM  

Main Hun Naa

November 22, 2007 at 7:38 AM  

kya baat hai yaar. what a beautiful way to express the contradictions that exist in real life. too good yaar aj

you are simply great

November 22, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

you have dangerously played with words so well...that I'm speechless!! This entire maze of opposite adjectives clearly reflects your personality.

N hopefully ur exactly similar types "girl" does exist somewhere! (keeping my fingers crossed) ;)

Cheerz,
Poo

November 22, 2007 at 11:51 PM  

you have come up with one hell of a good post.
good going! :)

December 6, 2007 at 12:08 PM  

hehe..thankls all...nice to see such comments...!!!

@api-- sharukh ko umar ho gai re.. :P

@samiir-- "simply great" :O

@Poo---- actually u have used more oxymoron/paradoxes etc etc in ur sentences...

"POO IS SPEECHELSS"====:O lol


and yeah my kinda girl exist somewhere... until u get "SAFETY PINS' in Market..I am hopeful.... Dont think I m "Dry Ice"... and remember there is "LIFE AFTER DEATH" too.... so u will certainly find ur vhanni soon :))

@Paddy...-- do u know ur the inspiration for this post... u wrote "serslee funny" review and i remembered many such in use, like this.... thanks again

cheerz-AJ

December 6, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

Saala tu ek Jalebi hai!!!!

December 6, 2007 at 12:46 PM  

sorry AJ read this blog late.very "suckingly nice" blog.

November 4, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home